Thursday, April 10, 2008

Berber

Its been a little time since this blog has seen an update, Ive wanted to try and keep this as fresh as possible. I dont expect many people to read it, but its nice to just look back on - as a kind of diary if y0u like.

Today scanned in some negs from my travels from last summer and came across this which I had completely forgotten about. Its from my travels last year, overland from Prague to Malaga with a cheat of a flight rom Cairo to Casablanca. Anyway, the sitter stayed in the same hostel and he wanted me to photograph him getting a 'cut throat cut', he was american and so this was rather novel (if not intimidating) After casing a few joints, enough trust was found to go into this place.
I was pleased with how this one came out, it rather reminds me of Alex Webbs serious which was also on Istanbul.

No comments: