Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A day..





The past day has been a little more research, slowly and hopefully progressing closer to something a little more defined. Visually brainstorming Ive just been documenting my day, although I dont feel there is quite enough structure and depth to the images. Hopefully a little more research and tomorrow crit. session may offer some direction.
Towards the above imagery; The first two are very flat, documenting an everyday activity, cooking. The third is the view from my window, which has seen wasters wasting time, police tearing around courners after tear-aways, spirited students stumbling home, kids kidding around, loners alone. People watching.
The third a representation of my state of consciousness as I stumble to the toilet in the middle of the night. Not just an out of focus, unlevel, underexposed image!

2 comments:

SeanWakefield said...

i am absolutely fucking loving this POV train of thought, my friend. The snooker one from the other day was excellent and these are really well done too.

Tom said...

many thanks :) The pov i suppose meets the outline of the task, although id like to puh myself a little with this.

anywho, all the best and hopefuly see you tomorrow (today-oh dear its that late already)