Monday, January 28, 2008

Mirror mirror on the wall



I think this may be the last in this kinda style, mainly as Ive run of idea's. Hopefully i shall think of something before the end of the project. Ah well, I think it suits the mundane-ness of most peoples morning routine.

Tomorrow i get my fish-eye back again after some deviant sole stole it! Lookin forward to havin a play with that again. Perhaps some more mundane-ness, although Ill try and push myself towards some of the ol' barty style stuff.

4 comments:

chels said...

really like where your going with this project tom, I sort of adapted your idea of first person to help give my project direction! x

SeanWakefield said...

haha brilliant again, i love this series.

Uisdean Mòr said...

Tom

Keep going, and get your images onto the Flickr group please...


Hugh

KellyJSmith said...

I have just looked back through your whole blog and think as a series these photos are fantastic, you have completely hit the nail on the head with representing your world, I cant wait to see which photos you choose for your final set, and look forward to the return of the fisheye!