Sunday, January 27, 2008

poker in the pub

After a bit of a long journey back from Newcastle I met up with flat-mates-to-be to a pub where we sat and played all the games we knew. Texas hold-em this time, and dispite the appreances of this hand i still lost. Oh well at least there was some nice beer to soothe the pain.

Im not quite sure how well this can tie into my project (or indeed my theme towards Roland Barthes) - well unless ol' Barty was a gambling addict... Still, I think it represents where my evenin went..

3 comments:

Owain said...

I wouldn't beat yourself up about the hand Tom. King-Ten unsuited isn't always going to play out ...

SeanWakefield said...

& you'll continue to lose once we live together and have poker nights, my friend =P

aah, alfie and his insane method of betting.

Tom said...

oh shit!, i mean all in...or do i?