Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tom the cryptographer

Not quite as interesting as the last, but still it reflects my day. Deciphering Barthes camera lucida, 5 hours later with my head lying on the desk, bleeding from the ear i decided to give it a little rest for the day.

Ive still be trying to develop my theme a little more, I feel it seems to be lacking something. Perhaps I could go about more with the constructed images alike yesterdays attempt? hmm (excuse my while i brainstorm here) although what to photograph, what to photograph. Perhaps more research...

2 comments:

Uisdean Mòr said...

Working well - perhaps you could use the Barthes in this project?

Hugh

Tom said...

Interesting Idea thanks, i may need to read/comprehend the book a little more. Ill investigate this one more, I need a little more direction..