Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lost in time

I know this doesnt have too much relevance, but It served as kind of lesson for me relation to tagging with photo's. A while ago I saw a photo-project about a Hotel lost in time in Bratislava. Built in the '70's and unchanged since. His recent photo's are like a step back in time, like watching an old film.

Anyway, Annies blog reminded me off it, yet i hadnt had it bookmarked. So began my search, bookmarks, history and all that. To google - I knew it was a hotel in bratislava although I couldnt remember which on or by whom it was photographed. To google, eventually I found the name of th hotel in a travel site, yet even typing that (along with a hoard of other key words) brought nothing up. Eventually I found it through a blog someone created about it. I wonder how these people expect to make a name for themselves when they cant publisice themselves with just the few simple keywords.

Thought Id show the link with you, it also has some interesting portraits and documentary style photographs in.

No comments: