Friday, January 11, 2008

In the rain

The continuous rain today reminded me of this picture or a poor soul wander alone in the rain. I wish I had their umbrella today! Sean and myself spent a long while running around getting soaked to the bone. Nothing beats the determined staminour of the British weather. I swear Ive been dryer sitting in a bath...

This photograph is actually taken in the same place as the last image form my travels. It rained for about two weeks in eastern europe, and somehow in stead of a waterproof jacked I brough with me waterproof trousers.

3 comments:

alfie said...

interesting idea. do our photos have to be taken the day their posted.

in any case you sucsessfully captureed the foulness of the weather

Tom said...

I think so, well im adding one taken that day/the previous day as well as one from my travels a day...

Annie Jewell said...

i love the isolation of the subject on the bridge! Such a sad and lonely image!