Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Guitar Hero...

Well, probs not so much to the hero...Ive been playing averagely for about 9 years or something. Im not very good to be honest, but I play it for enjoyment as opposed to 'show off.' I tend to fidget when I get bored and theres nothing better than a musical instrument to fidget with. I mainly play when watchin tv or listnin to music, its very relaxing and enjoyable. You can blast out some rage with rage or chill with some chilli peppers. (see what i did there?)

This was a bit of a bitch to photograph, to put it bluntly. In ways harder than the contact lens one. I ended up jammin the camera under my chin whilst wrapping the straps round my neck. Giving me the chance of suffocating myself in the first camera related death...

1 comment:

Owain said...

Still really enjoying following this blog Tom! Great how you're keeping the idea going and really fresh, being inventive with use of the camera. Top stuff!